To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java Developer/SQL Developer
* Write stored procedures to support Java applications
* Generate complex reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Write data export and import scripts utilizing different file formats such as XML
* Analyze slow queries and complex Hibernate generated queries with a view to optimization
* Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
* Develops technical designs that will meet system objectives and minimize the impact on operations.
* Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
* Interface with business and infrastructure teams in support of application modifications and new features
* Perform root cause analysis of any application issues and develop remediation plans
* Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems
* Creates technical specs and unit test case documentation for programming changes
* Practical use of code documentation practices for simplified future reference
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
* Bachelor*s Degree relating to IT, Computer Science, or similar is preferred
* Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in application development and SQL development
* Experience in Object Relational Mapping, specifically Hibernate
* Superior knowledge of relational database environment and proficient in SQL
* Extensive experience in developing applications in Java/J2EE environment using JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, Tag Libraries and Struts framework.
* Understanding of Web Application servers & Servlet Containers such as IBM-WebSphere, Apache-Tomcat etc. a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center