To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
• Maintain an enterprise wide, converged voice strategy and unified dial plan.
• Ensures high availability of our critical contact centers infrastructure.
• Assists in maintaining high availability of critical voice services located in remote offices.
• Evaluates new and emerging voice, video and mobile technologies; recommends solutions that address business unit objectives within the organization .
• Acts as the primary liaison for internal customers and third party vendors .
• Administers and manages hardware and software upgrades to our voice systems
• Creation and maintenance of documentation and processes
• Lead PM for major telecom migration project covering all Beacon offices
• Other duties as assigned
· Understanding of networking technologies (TCP/IP, QoS, VLAN, MPLS, etc).
· Cisco networking experience.
· Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VoIP 9971, 9951, 8961 and 8945 phones.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center