To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
• Present information and effectively communicate with divisions and cross-functionally.
• Manage portions of new product development. Generate new ideas for products.
• Maintain awareness of advances in technology and competitive intellectual property.
• Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
• Provide recommendations for capital purchases- equipment.
• Leverage internal and external experts to accomplish goals.
• Methodical Problem Solving: uses a methodical approach (builds mental models, designs experiments, develops test tools, etc) in understanding and solving problems.
• Participate as part of a development team, contribute during conceptual design and architectural strategic planning sessions, provide in-depth technical input and analysis, perform code reviews, and actively participate as part of the overall engineering team.
• Provide on-going enhancements and code maintenance for multiple simultaneous projects.
• A minimum of 5+ years (non academic) experience writing application code, including a minimum of 3+ years working with C, C++ and C#.
• An extensive, in-depth and demonstrable understanding of the overall software development life cycle (SDLC) process and waterfall methodology.
• Excellent analytical capability with the expertise to research and apply logical and scientific thinking to a wide range of technical problems, including the ability to understand, write and decode formulas, scientific equations, and deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Prior experience with the Windows .NET development environment desirable.
• Prior experience developing for mobile devices (Android, iOS, or Windows Mobile) is desirable.
• Prior experience with working with an RTOS is desirable.
• Familiarity with Wireless 802.11 security types and Bluetooth is desirable
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, a self-starter with outstanding planning and organizational skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center