To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
* Responsible for engineering documentation of software specifications, designs, modifications and technical procedures.
* Responsible for the implementation of new software designs, modifications, etc. meeting both schedule and performance criteria.
Proficient in C++ and C# programming languages
* Understands basic concepts of designing software using UML and OO techniques
* Ability to write software design documentation
* Ability to write and run software verification and validation test procedures
* Individual should be a team player and possess good written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with Windows operating system is required.
* Ability to develop and debug software that is integrated with complex hardware systems.
* An understanding of developing software for near real-time control of instrumentation containing devices such as cameras, motors, pumps, sensors, actuators, etc. is desired.
B.S./B.A. required in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
Experience with Microsoft .NET and WinForms is a plus.
* Experience with software design tools and code management systems is a plus.
* 0 to 3 years of professional experience developing software in a Windows environment
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center