To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
* Help design and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software applications
* Work with engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, Load & Performance, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
* BSEE or CS or equivalent technical degree
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using WS-* standards.
* Experience in object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java and J2EE technologies including Java Servlets, Web Services, Hibernate, and Spring.
* Fundamental knowledge of MVC as employed in web application architectures.
* 3-4 years designing and developing Flex/Java or Oracle ADF based multi-tiered software applications.
* Strong experience with Test-driven development utilizing JUnit.
* Strong knowledge of XML processing (DOM, SAX, XSLT) is desirable but not required.
* Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware design and deployment is desirable but not required
* Experience in distributed multi-tier systems and client-server architectures for high-availability is desirable but not required
* Proven verbal and written communications skills.
* Must be willing and able to work in a team environment including good communication skill
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center