To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Designing and building interfaces, queries, and reporting solutions for Genetic Care Interchange (GCI) information.
* Develop project plans and resource requirements for software development within strategic timelines.
* Through internal or external resources including personal independent programming work, develop, test, and launch the software needed for GCI data use.
* Close cooperation with Life Technologiesí internal stakeholders, including Ion Torrent Bioinformatcs R&D to ensure alignment of work and interests.
* 5-7 years in systems engineering and software development, especially in health care oriented applications.
* Excellence in design principles and programming skills, Java and Linux Shell scripting.
* Very strong experience in client-server programming. Experience with cloud based solutions is highly beneficial
* Experience and interest in working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment, where an individual may need to play many roles through design and development of solutions to achieve strategic objectives.
* Strong communication skills to work with internal and external partners.
Mastersí or advanced degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center