To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Create technical design documentation, project estimates, and project plans for small- to mid-sized software projects
* Develop application components, web pages and functions
* Troubleshoot and correct existing software defects by making code changes and testing code changes to ensure quality of fixes to applications
* Create and execute unit test plans
* Coordinate with quality assurance engineers to ensure application changes are well documented and understood.
* Coordinate with documentation authors to ensure changes are properly reflected in training materials and product documentation.
* Manage multiple tasks. Keep Software Development Manager and/or Project lead informed regarding prioritization conflicts and progress against project plans and projections.
* Understand and apply corporate coding and style guides
* Communicate status, progress and issues to Software Development Manager and/or Project lead
* Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
* Beginner to Intermediate experience in software development
* 2+ years of Microsoft technology web based software development (ASP.NET MVC Framework preferred, ASP.NET WINFORMS, Windows Services and Classic ASP a plus)
* 2+ years of SQL experience (SQL Server preferred)
* Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
* Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvemen
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center