To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Systems Engineer Information Technology
* Experience managing Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 environments with emphasis on IIS servers a plus.
* Experience working in a 24x7 uptime environment with an on-call component
* Strong networking experience and understanding of protocols.
* Experience working with SAN and preferably EMC based storage tools
* VMware experience (vSphere 4.x)
* Strong monitoring skills (Nagios)
* Experience working with blade servers, load balancers and firewall administration
* Disaster recovery experience a huge plus
* Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008
* Must be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
* VMware Certifications
* Experience with designing, building and managing multi-site Active Directory domains
* Experience designing and implementing security policies
* Experience with capacity planning, system performance management and DR/BCP.
* Experience with infrastructure technology evaluation, architecture design, and implementation.
* Knowledge of a programming or scripting language such as VBScript, C#, or PowerShell.
* Knowledge of Red Hat Linux/Centos.
* Ability to communicate at all levels and work under moderate supervision.
* Please note that we are not relocating or sponsoring candidates for this position.
* Experience with internet security practices - firewall, IDS, machine hardening, AD permissions
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center