To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer - Java
* At least six years experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven years. At least four years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS and at least two years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four years.
* Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
* Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
* Experience designing and developing client/server architectures
* Experience enhancing and supporting a web-based application (government or commercial) deployed to production users
* Development experience using Java (JDK 1.5)
* Knowledge/experience defining and/or working with a SOA and XML parsing. Familiarity with CCDF ideal.
* Knowledge/experience with multi-threaded applications
* Familiarity with CM/build tools such as Maven, Subversion and Hudson
* Knowledge of Analysis and Production organization ideals
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center