To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Development Engineer
* • Works independently to execute work plans, provide status and adjust to changing requirements
* • Provides input and analysis to the Software Change Review Board
* • Tracks and analyses software requirements changes. Translates customer requirements into detailed software requirements and design.
* • Provides functional design and analysis. Produces software design documentation. Implements agreed designs in conformance with best practice and re-use plans. Provides review support. Provides trouble shooting analysis
* • Responsible for Code Construction, Static Analysis, Unit Test, Peer Reviews (authoring, participating)
* • Ensures revision management of work products
* • Executes and modifies Integration test plans. Supports Integration Testing.
* • Supports Software Validation Team in designing appropriate requirements validation# B.S in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
# • Excellent verbal and written English
# • Ability to interface well with internal and external customers
# • Ability to work independently or as a lead member on a development team
# • Demonstrated history of delivering quality automotive embedded software products to market
# • Minimum 5 years embedded software development
# • Structured software design and code development methods (e.g. SPICE/CMMI)
# • Software lifecycles (development/deployment). Experience with CMMI level 3 desired
# • Quality & Reliability disciplines (FMEA, 8D, APQP)
# • C, C++, Assembly languages.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center