To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Design and develop software for microcontroller-based medical products.
* As technical team member, help drive project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that the development milestones and deadlines are met.
* Define and implement high performance software by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
* Define the system from the top down and develop software that implements features of the system.
* Evolve state-of-the-art techniques for developing and documenting software to work within our development environment.
* Drive the progression to a collaborative, knowledge-based product development team environment.
* Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
* Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum.
* Bachelorís degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
* 2+ years of development experience in embedded software technology.
* Software development experience working with real-time operating systems.
* Experience working with various communication and networking protocols.
* Experience with assembly level and C language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
* Experience in a software development environment developing, testing and documenting code for microcontroller-based environments.
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of t
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center