To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
• An Engineering degree with at least 7 years of post-graduate experience in working with complex systems.
• Software skills: object oriented design and development (C++).
• Good level of control systems engineering: understanding the interaction between mechanical design, electronics and control- and test application software.
• Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
• Internationally oriented: Customers and colleagues can be found worldwide.
• Hands-on experience in the world of virtual testing, system models and hardware in the loop testing.
• Automotive and/or aerospace testing application knowledge.
• Good level of spoken and written English, a second language (specifically German or French) would be a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center