To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java Software Engineer (J2EE, JSP/Servlet
• Performing development activities of varying degrees of complexity which may require extensive research and collaboration across multiple groups and product teams.
• Employing critical thinking in bringing a successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
• Participating and supporting the design, maintenance, enhancement, testing, implementation, and support of software.
• Developing estimates for modules under development, and estimating own work .
• Creating and reviewing technical and functional documentation.
• Adhering to coding standards specifications and other documentation when designing and developing software requirements.
• Ensuring the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
• Communicating progress on tasks with project leadership on a daily basis.
• Maintaining and cultivating support role for client.
• Responding to client inquiries and resolving technical problems and challenges.
• Working under the direction of a technical domain leader.
• 4+ years of professional experience in software development.
• Experience with Java and J2EE, with no less than 3 years of experience with Java.
• Working knowledge of software configuration management tools such as SVN, CVS, or GIT.
• Working knowledge of Eclipse IDE.
• Experience with test-driven development practices, including unit test creation and maintenance.
• Possess ability to function as a developer, tester and analyst as needed.
• Must be able to quickly develop prototypes, document results and findings.
• Must possess strong organization and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center