To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer -
* Maintain a source code management strategy, including branch/merge activities, builds, and deployments as needed.
* Establish and enforce software development best practices by using Agile methodology
* Develop and maintain technical and project documentation by using methodologies like UML
* Develop test plans and work with QA to establish test processes.
* Effectively organize work and contribute to multiple parallel initiatives
* Perform on-call duties on rotation with other developers when required.
* Bachelorís degree from an accredited program in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field or equivalent experience required
* At least 3-7 years of application analysis, design, development and maintenance experience that includes Microsoft solutions, client and server controls, SQL Server, and WCF services
* Microsoft Commerce Server 2002/2007 design/development work experience preferred
* Experience with the Endeca platform is strongly preferred
* Prior experience in a retail high-volume E-Commerce environment preferred
* At least 1 year of Agile software development experience preferred
* At least 6 months of developing mobile applications preferred
* Experience with SDL/Tridion preferred
* General familiarity with enterprise networking preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft BizTalk, Tibco, or other messaging platforms preferred
* Familiarity with Java, Linux, and/or document databases preferred
* Familiarity with virtualization and cloud-based computing preferred.
* Proficient knowledge of web services and SOAP
* Ability to understand and apply a broad spectrum of software implementation methodology concepts
* Ability and enthusiasm for learning, adapting to, and integrating new technologies and methodologies.
* Expert knowledge of effective problem solving and identifying innovative solutions, including new products
* Knowledge of design patterns, principles, and practices
* Possess proficient knowledge of configuration management, version control, web publishing strategies
* Demonstrated solutions development ability, including innovative thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to execute ideas quickly while maintaining high quality expectations
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center