To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Configuration/Release Analyst
1. Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or equivalent related work experience (4+ years).
2. Minimum of two (2) years experience in Information Systems.
3. Working knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and formal education in object oriented programming (Visual Basic, C#, C++, Dot Net, etc.).
4. Experience with source code compiles and management (branching, merging & versioning), application builds, and deployment.
5. Well versed in the Software development life cycle (design, code, source control, quality assurance, and deployment).
6. Experience with configuring IIS/WCF services.
7. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 configuration.
8. Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010.
9. Knowledge of ITIL or other IT Operations Framework is preferred.
10. Self motivated, exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, and ability to focus on complex details.
11. Ability to work well within a team and project environment.
12. Ability to work under pressure on a number of different projects simultaneously.
13. Commitment to keeping abreast of technology and sharing that knowledge with others.
14. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center