To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Application Security Analyst
* Educate coworkers on threats and countermeasures.
* Assess information security risk in projects.
* Communicate corporate security policies and standards.
* Help ensure lifecycle processes are followed.
* Demonstrate and teach best practices for secure application development.
* Conduct application security reviews and assessments.
* The Application Security Analyst position requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
* 4-5 years of experience with enterprise Web application development using current techniques such as: Java/J2EE; Ruby; Ajax; PHP; and Java Script. Adobe ColdFusion, Flex, Flash Action Script, LiveCycle and LiveCycle Data Services experience a plus.
* Strong knowledge of secure coding practices, threat modeling, and application assessment tools.
* Experience with agile application development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
* Security training and participation in security organizations such as OWASP. Security certification a plus.
* Strong communication skills and experience consulting across organizational boundaries.
* Database security and business intelligence applications.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center