To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Applications Engineer
Advanced knowledge of techniques and tools that support applications, including software development methodologies, database design methodologies, programming languages, source code control for release management, and disaster recovery methodologies.
Ability to work with multiple hardware and operating systems, including system architectures and network infrastructures.
Ability to keep up with the latest technologies and tools to support Web-based development.
Knowledge and experience in testing methodologies, including the ability to troubleshoot and identify solutions for issues.
Ability to effectively work in a team environment and interact with diverse customers understanding the business domain.
Ability to develop innovative long-term solutions that are easy to use, integrate with other applications, and are straightforward to maintain.
Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to completion on multiple tasks, often under strict deadlines.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or relevant discipline (with a minimum GPA of 3.2) plus experience in the following:
- software development experience working with healthcare information systems.
- software development experience with Allscripts (Allscripts Enterprise 11.2 or above).
- using Structured Query Language and MS SQL Server databases.
- More than two years of software development experience in other languages (e.g., Java, .NET, ColdFusion, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center