To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior SQL Developer
* Refine and enhance existing Data Architecture. This will involve development of architectural standards, artifacts, and patterns to support integration of business domain services from multiple disparate source systems.
* Analyze the performance of software applications and identify alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer resources.
* Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
* Work closely with other Software Engineers, Network Architects, Consulting Contractors, Database Administrators and Technical Writers to successfully create and maintain other applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, high-reliability and maintainability.
* Promote and reinforce a customer-driven philosophy within IT department.
* BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
* 5 years T-SQL development experience
* 3+ years experience in full life-cycle software development.
* Intermediate to expert experience in integration services
* Intermediate to expert experience in reporting services
* Expert in T-SQL development and tuning
* Intermediate to expert in data modeling.
* Passion for delivering high quality products.
* Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction.
* 5+ years MS SQL Server experience.
* Reporting software experience (Crystal Reports, SSRS, etc.)
* ETL design experience.
* Linux and Windows operating system experience.
* SQL Server community involvement.
* Endeca IAP design and development experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center