To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER -
You will work with a team of highly talented graphics software engineers from a wide range of backgrounds. you will design operating system independent graphics driver modules that are binary compatible across multiple GPU generations; you will participate in the development of new real-time rendering techniques to support the evolving gaming and computer aided design industries; you will support the architecture and validation of our next generation of graphics processors before they are made;
- Must hold an M.S. or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering.
- Strong programming skills in C and C++, in depth knowledge of assembly code.
- Solid background in mathematics, algorithms and data structures required.
- Familiar with 3D graphics architecture, CPU and computer system architecture.
- Working experience inside operating system kernels and device driver.
- Experience in real time 3D rendering or ray tracing required. Knowledge of OpenGL or DirectX a plus.
- A strong team player; self-motivated and good attitude.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center