To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Design, program, test, and implement complex business systems using Hyperion Technologies (Planning, Financial Management, Essbase).
* Responsible for assisting in the administration and support of the Hyperion System 9 environment including security, responsibilities, capacity planning, performance management, system upgrades and patch management in collaboration with the DBA team.
* Design, program, test and implement custom interfaces used for system integration between internal and external systems.
* Prepare deployment and post-deployment plans to support the conversion and implementation of the solution.
* Work with internal customers to develop and enhance tools and business applications.
* Identify and correct production processing errors related to assigned programs and work independently in general support of production systems.
* Participate in all phases of development starting with a conceptual model through functional and detailed design to implementation, debugging and deployment of the software solution.
* Participate in the definition of application architecture.
* Create functional and design specifications from user requirements.
* Follow functional and design specifications to ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
* Help provide user documentation which identifies implemented features, method of installing and accessing changes.
* Provide system documentation, which identifies where changes have been implemented, and how to implement new features into a production environment. Provide operations monitoring documentation and troubleshooting steps.
* Develop project plans for assigned projects.
* Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience.
* Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
* Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
* Knowledge of software development methodology or structured system development life cycle.
* Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
* Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
* Familiar with both Windows and Linux based operating systems.
* Minimum one-year experience with Hyperion Essbase.
* Minimum one-year experience with Hyperion Planning or Financial Management.
* Two to four years of experience in implementing and/or supporting Financial Reporting systems. Particularly helpful is experience with Hyperion Applications, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Purchasing systems.
* Knowledge in underlying Hyperion Planning System 9 architecture including data elements, tables, and views as basis for troubleshooting, data conversion and reporting.
* Knowledge of optimizing Hyperion Essbase Application Databases.
* Experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support.
* Knowledge of reporting tools such as Oracle Discoverer, Noetix Views, Business Objects helpful.
* Experience with Oracle Applications is helpful.
* Experience with Oracle Data Integrator(ODI) is desired.
* Experience designing and developing custom interfaces for system integration to Hyperion Essbase.
* Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 2 to 3 years business applications development experience.
* Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center