To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Programmer Analyst Oracle
* Responsible for assisting in the administration and support of the Oracle Applications environment including security, responsibilities, capacity planning, performance management, system upgrades and patch management in collaboration with the DBA team.
* Design, program, test and implement custom interfaces used for system integration between internal and external systems.
* Prepare deployment and post-deployment plans to support the conversion and implementation of the solution.
* Work with internal customers to develop and enhance tools and business applications.
* Identify and correct production processing errors related to assigned programs and work independently in general support of production systems.
* Participate in all phases of development starting with a conceptual model through functional and detailed design to implementation, debugging and deployment of the software solution.
* Participate in the definition of application architecture.
* Create functional and design specifications from user requirements.
* Follow functional and design specifications to ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
* Help provide user documentation which identifies implemented features, method of installing and accessing changes.
* Provide system documentation, which identifies where changes have been implemented, and how to implement new features into a production environment. Provide operations monitoring documentation and troubleshooting steps.
* Develop project plans for assigned projects.
* Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience.
* Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
* Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
* Knowledge of software development methodology or structured system development life cycle.
* Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
* Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
* Familiar with both Windows and Linux based operating systems.
* Minimum one-year experience with PL/SQL programming or equivalent.
* Two to four years of experience in implementing and/or supporting ERP business application packages. Particularly helpful is experience with Oracle Applications including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, iProcurement, Self-Service.
* Knowledge in underlying Oracle Applications database architecture including schemas/products, standard application program interfaces (API), data elements, tables, and views as basis for troubleshooting, data conversion and reporting.
* Knowledge of optimizing Oracle Applications Concurrent Manager, SQL, PL/SQL and indexes.
* Knowledge and experience with Oracle Self-Service Modules and Workflow Customizations.
* Experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support.
* Knowledge of reporting tools such as Oracle Discoverer, Noetix Views, Business Objects helpful.
* Experience designing and developing custom interfaces for system integration to third party payroll systems and benefit providers helpful.
* Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 2 to 3 years business applications development experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center