To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Developer - Java
* Coding: Independently develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install complex software programs. Apply structured programming techniques and standards.
* Testing: Develop and execute unit and integration tests.
* Analysis/Design: Analyze complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing programs/modules. Create technical designs.
* Technical Support: Research and resolve complex issues and implement longer term solutions to frequently occurring issues.
* Documentation: Develop program specifications and flowcharts as needed
* Communication: Convey problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers and management. Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation.
* Planning: Prepare time estimates and attend post-implementation reviews.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Exceptional teamwork and ability to foster collaborative relationships across cross-functional teams
* Results- oriented; passionate about achieving goals in established timeframes
* Complies with all USIT policies, standards and procedures.
* Education required: Bachelor degree in a related technical field, or similar discipline
* Experience required: 5-7 years of software development
* Technologies Preferred: Grails, Groovy, Talend
* Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
* Proven ability to use office products such as: MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint & SharePoint
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center