To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
- Execute value engineering, new product introduction, and production support projects.
- Establish software design requirements traceability, flow down requirements, develop and test.
- Support IP Network protocols for transmittal of avionics data over IP links.
- Collaborate and work with offsite and offshore development teams.
- Will perform the full life-cycle software development tasks with minimal supervision and direction from the software manager/architect.
- Develop applications utilizing OpenGL or hardware based graphics solutions.
- Develop and/or support applications utilizing Windows 7, and Visual Studio JOB REQUIREMENTS: The position requires a BS in Software, CSE, Electrical or an applicable BS degree in Engineering. Five plus years experience required.
* Will have an embedded systems background with an understanding of flight sensitive avionics software packages.
*Experience with 'C' language.
*Real-Time Operating Systems (DEOS Experience preferable).
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center