To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Responsible for creative support and development of proposals and prototypes.
* Works with producers, lead developers, and software development manager to propose creative solutions in response to client RFP’s.
* Works independently on small-scale web products, with guidance from other senior developers, lead developers, and software development manager.
* Assists in the recommendation of new special features.
* Assists in the recommendation of an appropriate and effective interface design.
* Analyzes scope of the functionality and content.
* Develops prototype code to demonstrate feasibility and pedagogical value of selected functionalities.
* Assists in determining and creating an effective structure and organization for project content.
* Assists in developing code – including reuse of standard elements – to create prototype.
* Assists in research and development.
* Researches solutions to bugs and new other software performance issues.
* Works to assure that own code is bug-free.
* Ability to utilize JSON, XML, AJAX and Restful HTTP APIs
* Ability to utilize jQuery
* Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Backbone.js
* Knowledge working with Photoshop and ability to convert Photoshop designs into HTML templates
* Knowledge of server-side web technologies such as PHP, Ruby on Rails, and/or Java (JSP)
* Knowledge ofFlash, Flex and AIR
* Knowledge of CMS and/or LMS systems (Wordpress, Moodle, Blackboard, etc.)
* Knowledge with troubleshooting web applications
* Understanding of cross browser issues/inconsistencies
* Knowledge of code validation to W3C standards
* Ability to solve complex problems.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field OR directly related year for year experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center