To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Embedded Software Engineer(
* Apply broad understanding of embedded software technology to develop creative applications for ISG products.
* Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations on embedded software topics such as system architecture, operating system selections and software efficiency improvements.
* Conduct analysis of software requirements.
* Develop and implement efficient software solutions to satisfy those requirements.
* Provide technical leadership for development projects.
* Lead in resolution of technical issues whether within the company or with outside suppliers.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of embedded software industry and technical innovations.
* Mentor less senior engineers in all areas of software engineering by helping them understand and apply new technology and approaches to solving complex problems.
* Application development experience for embedded products, including user interface.
* Object-Oriented Analysis/Design experience.
* Multi-threaded application experience.
* A self-starter with the ability to work well without close direction.
* Ability to interface successfully with engineers and personnel of other disciplines.
* Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) application experience.
* Experience using WinCE, Linux, Qt, UI frameworks, OpenGL, Database Architect/SQL, DDS Middleware, Geometry/Math Wiz and Enterprise Architect.
* Experience with Agile software development practices.
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and software test automation.
* Experience with UDP, TCP/IP, CAN networking communication protocols.
* Experience with Model Based Software Development.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center