To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer - Embedded
* Design, implement, debug, and test new embedded systems software for network packet processing.
* Device driver development including various network and Linux device drivers.
* Work closely with hardware design team.
* Work closely with the quality assurance group for testing.
* Responsible for creating written documentation for his/her own software development.
* Develop feature enhancements and provide development support for existing product lines.
* Works in both an independent and team member environment to meet multiple product release cycles.
* Prefer Layer 1-4 switching experience.
* Prefer transport layer and tunneling protocol experience.
* Prefer experience with Gigabit Ethernet(GbE).
* Programming for embedded systems in Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat).
* Experience in Linux 2.6 kernel development.
* Strong knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems ( RTOS).
* Experience implementing TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS and SNMP in embedded systems.
* Experience with Linux GNU tool chain ( gcc, gdb, etc.).
* Remote Call Procedures ( RPC), a plus.
* BS degree (BSEE or BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience.
* 5+ years experience using formal software development processes. Strong software development skills using object-oriented design and coding techniques
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center