To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer
* Provide time estimates and development plans for feature developments making sure to accurately schedule and complete tasks on time
* Participate in the design and implementation of multi-platform, multiplayer games.
* Implement, test, debug, and maintain source code for game systems.
* Handle a multitude of tasks relating to all game systems, including networked multiplayer action gameplay in a dynamic, small-team environment.
* Implement multiplayer lobbies and payment systems.
* Work closely with artists, producers, and other designers within a positive, creative, team environment.
* BS or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline (EE, Math, Physics, etc.).
* Strong background in 3D math, trigonometry, and linear algebra.
* 4+ years of experience as a game scripter/programmer.
* Strong game design experience.
* Experience with multi-player server development.
* Experience with client-server architectures, network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP) and database-driven apps (PHP/MySQL).
* Familiarity with 3D and 2D art package pipelines.
* Experience with Unity, Unreal or Fire Engine preferred.
* Knowledge of Electroserver, SmartFox Server, or similar massive multiplayer tools a plus.
* MEL, C#, VBScript & XML experience a plus.
* Experience writing shaders and engine game tools a plus.
* Passionate, task driven, self-motivated, proactive, and a team player.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center