To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Developer - Web-Based Applications
* Directs team activities while maintaining a high degree of technical involvement and productivity.
* Works with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software to understand product line.
* Develops benchmarks for measuring system and subcomponent performance.
* Provides highly technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex systems analysis, design, development, and testing activities.
* Works independently or as a member of a team.
* Makes recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
* May provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and progress in accordance with schedules.
* Development experience on Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Web based applications and experience on the technical aspects of applications development projects
* Experience working with software design principles
* Knowledge of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) SDLC and applications is highly desirable
* Possesses strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for multiple products.
* Ability to multi-task, be extremely organized, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and be very detail oriented
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 9+ years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center