To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
· Practical experience in a like size company and industry as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
· Proven expertise in the engineering, implementation, operation, maintenance, and support of a wide range of Server platforms.
· Knowledge in databases (e.g. DB2, MS SQL, Oracle, and Cache), server operating systems (e.g. Windows, AIX, Linux, OS400, and VMS), Citrix, virtualization technologies (like HACMP, VMWare, and content switching), provisioning, monitoring and inventory tool sets (e.g. Tivoli, MS Systems Center, Opsware, and BMC), directory services (such as MS active directory) and messaging / communication technologies (such as MS Exchange and Office Communication Services).
· Implementing and administrating TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, print services, and other infrastructure components.
· Provide daily, weekly, and monthly systems capacity and performance review and assurance to capacity management for accurate metrics reporting and Operating Systems.
· Proven expertise around industry best practice standards in systems operations and engineering.
· Work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver quality service.
· Proven organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
· Proven experience working independently as well as working in a team environment.
· Possess strong oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
· Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner and easily understood by all.
· Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt and courteous manner.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center