To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer IV-
* Follow a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing, and defect fixing of products.
* Assist in the overall schedule estimations of product releases.
* Assist other Software Engineers in the estimation of design and development tasks.
* Author technical design documents for products.
* Work with senior staff to develop design and code that adheres to the written specifications.
* Initiate and/or participate in peer reviews of code design and written code.
* Document new/modified code and develop/automate unit and integration tests to verify the changes.
* Analyze existing software to debug and troubleshoot field issues that may arise.
* Work with other Software Engineers to promote the reuse of code and designs in current projects.
* Identify and propose software development process improvement initiatives for improving execution speed and quality.
* Assist in the technical analysis of potential tools and commercial products.
* Mentor junior Software Engineers in SDLC processes and design/coding patterns.
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), design patterns, UML modeling
* Solid experience in programming on Windows operating systems; experience with Windows Embedded OS family a plus
* In-depth knowledge of Windows system internals and messaging, and multi-threading techniques
* Strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming, C++, C#, .NET framework, and Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
* Working knowledge of Unity 3D game engine is a plus
* Solid database design and development experience using Microsoft SQL Server
* Bachelorís degree in computer science/engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
* At least 8 years of professional software engineering experience; including two or more products
* At least 5 years of gaming or related technology experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center