To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Developer Java
• Assesses business rules. Analyzes and reviews integration requirements and develops detailed design specifications based on standards and guidelines.
• Performs logical and physical data modeling.
• Implements physical database objects, managing data, and building/extending toolsets.
• Provides high-quality analytical and problem solving skills when addressing and resolving issues, assessing possible systems impacts and recommending technical solutions.
• Develops optimized stored procedures to solve complex problems.
• Tunes databases for peak performance; implements databases in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
• Reviews project plans, development and test specifications, communicating implementation limitations and data-driven solutions with all levels of project team and management.
• Partners cross functionally and across disciplines, including but not limited to: Program Management; Test Team; Technical Operations; Software Development Engineers, and various business owners, in the implementation of analytical and technical solutions.
• Mentors and supports other colleagues on the team.
1. BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant certifications and documented OJT.
2. 3 to 5 years SQL Server development, database modeling, stored procedures, jobs, complex queries and modifications.
3. Experience working with high-volume websites, preferably e-commerce related and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand environment.
4. Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL Server 2005, Integration Services, and Reporting Services.
5. Strong database scripting and programming skills in developing stored procedu
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center