To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Associate Java Developer
* Designs code, installs, and maintains software programs.
* Analyzes specifications for applications enhancements for compatibility with other systems and within operating guidelines.
* Reviews new designs, enhancements and programs with systems analysts and programming personnel for operating efficiencies.
* Provides technical assistance and information to other systems software, computer operations, programming and business unit personnel.
* Assists the training to programming and user personnel in the use of software and related hardware facilities.
* Evaluates the performance of installed software by utilizing available aids to monitor trends, loads, and growth patterns.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline.
* 4+ years experience working in a Java/J2EE Development capacity.
* 2+ years experience in webMethods or the use of similar tools for B2B integration projects.
* Experienced in SOA and web services architecture.
* Fluent with and experienced in EJB, XML, XSLT, JMS, JDBC, JAX-WS, JAXB, Eclipse, Ant, and JUnit.
* Oracle PL/SQL and RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
* Experience with life-cycle development, object-oriented analysis and design, UML, and design patterns.
* Willingness to work with offshore teams.
* A strong understanding of how critical project completion is to client satisfaction.
* Able to efficiently interact with cross functional teams, and translate business requirements into technical understanding.
* Experience with Weblogic 11g application server is preferred.
* Java and webMethods certification is plus.
* Experience in Agile programming environment preferred.
* Experience in financial services is preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center