To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Network Engineer
* · Senior level role that involves understanding client and business unit requirements, and designing and deploying optimal networking and connectivity solutions that enable clients and business units to achieve their operational and business goals.
* · Required to prepare recommendations and supporting details for formal proposals for network connectivity and configurations.
* · Day-to-day interaction with telecom providers, equipment suppliers and 3rd party network vendors, to engage their technical resources to perform tasks.
* · Role sometimes requires scheduling and attendance on overnight maintenance windows.
* · Resource can expect to routinely be called upon to analyze and interpret traffic and utilization of services on network connections.
* · Accountable for resolving all project level, cross-functional, partnership issues and escalations.
* · Develop and execute status reporting, risk mitigation plans and readiness levels.
* · Strong client-facing communication skills
* · Strong project management skills
* · Operational processes and technical foundations knowledge
* · High organizational skills
* · Ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
* · Ability to work efficiently and productively without direction or guidance
* · Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment
* · Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional manner
* · Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
* · Travel may be up to 10% of the year
* · MS Office skills especially word and excel
* College degree or comparable certification in IT, telecommunications, computer science, or related field required.
* ·Minimum five years experience required in design, planning, coordination and implementation of technology projects among multiple telecom and equipment vendors and customers. Examples of written documentation and/or presentations will be required for consideration.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center