To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
IT Manager- Functional Excellence, Planning & Strategy
* Manages a group of intermediate level IT employees
* Participate as a key member of an IT Management Team
* Responsible for financial management including AOP, budget management, and forecasting.
* Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
* Responsible for team building and development including organization structure, recruiting, global team management
*Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
Team would consist of business analysts and project managers who would lead and carry out the functional excellence, planning, training & continuous improvement activities for Cummins Filtration IT
Oversees training on Information Technology systems for Cummins Filtration. This includes working with Project Managers to prepare training material, recommend the method for training and in some cases conducting training for end users of the system
Able to understand and manage a $1M plus IT budget while being responsible for cost-effective expense control of assigned projects & resources
Proficiency in IT FE tools & methodologies (i.e. Cummins Operating System, Skill Track, Information Technology Project Management, etc.)
Familiarity with all aspects of the software development lifecycle
Broad technical background with familiarity with a wide range of technologies and systems
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center