To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Applications Manager
· Manage a group of intermediate level IT employees including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
· Provide Governance/Leadership for all program/projects executed or supported by your team.
· Engage with customers in their respective function or business area.
· Participate as a key member of an IT Management Team
· Be responsible for financial management including budgeting and forecasting.
· Manage Six Sigma training, usage and goal attainment for the team.
· Ensure team adherence to all IT processes, policies, and procedures including IT Security and IT Controls compliance
· Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
· Communicate project status to senior management and business stakeholders.
· Partner with the IT Shared Services to create and manage a plan for Oracle database versions, Oracle instance consolidation, Oracle patch levels, server operating systems and other supporting technology for your supported Business Unit including ongoing maintenance and upgrade strategy
o Provide effective management of functional requirements definition, solution design, capacity requirement planning, end-user acceptance testing, user training, production deployment, and documentation
o Oversee multiple projects leveraging Oracle E-Business Suite technology systems to deliver solutions for Manufacturing and Purchasing functions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center