To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* The qualified candidate will work with a team of scientific software developers creating desktop applications to be used in life science research laboratories.
* Perform detailed design, implementation, debugging, testing, and documentation of application software.
* Review and comment on marketing/product requirements, software requirements specifications, software design documents, and other types of project related documents.
* A high level of customer focus both internal and external is required.
* Must be experienced in languages C#.Net, C++.Net, XML and development platforms Win32, Microsoft .Net Framework, Visual Studio.Net, VSTS and TFS. Experience in Java is a plus.
* Required minimum 4 years of professional software engineering in C#.Net, Windows desktop application development, and a thorough understanding of the software development cycle.
* Experience in developing applications for mobile platforms, cloud computing and Web Applications is a plus.
* Development experience with Android platform is a plus.
* Experience in instrumentation control with understanding of software, firmware and hardware layers is a big plus.
* BSCS / BSCE or equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center