To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
SENIOR WEB SERVICES SOFTWARE ENGINEER
* Provide comprehensive architectural support and leadership for the design and implementation of technical solutions.
* Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure business vision and requirements are addressed correctly.
* Produce and maintain architectural designs and models for existing and proposed solutions
* Carry out performance analysis of existing and proposed solutions against difficult-to-achieve performance requirements.
* Evaluate 3rd party products and components and provide results, including, but not limited to: quality, performance, and integration methodology.
* Provide guidance and leadership on development lifecycle activities including service-oriented and object-oriented analysis and design. May supervise the activities of others.
* Interact with vendors, as required, to provide necessary oversight to software implementation and rollout activities.
* Effectively communicate design concepts to both technical and non-technical communities
* 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development and design, preferably in web application environment
* 5+ years of experience in senior software engineer role
* 3+ years experience applying Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) to real-world solutions
* 3+ years experience designing and implementing N-tier application architectures, preferably using REST
* Expert architecture, design, and implementation skills in C# or Java (or both)
* Experience with .NET WCF or Java Web Services implementation of services, preferably using REST
* Experience with Enterprise Service Bus and other message-oriented middleware technology
* Understanding and working knowledge of event-driven architectures and related technologies including complex event processing
* Experience working in and with cloud-based environments such as Amazon Web Services
* Experience in the development of SaaS platform web services API, preferably using REST
* Experience in the development of SaaS business web services, such as Provisioning and Billing
* Understanding and working knowledge of non-relational databases and data access protocols (key-value, graph, document- and/or object-oriented databases)
* Experience with software architecture modeling and with one or more relevant modeling languages, such as UML
* Working knowledge of principles of design and development of web-based systems - web servers, session management, etc.
* Experience designing systems for high-performance: high throughput, high-availability, low latency, etc.
* Experience working within Agile/Lean methodologies
* Self motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
* Team Player
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center