To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Windows Systems Engineer
* Design, Install, configure and administer servers and software systems.
* Maintain and support systems/services for a 24x7x365 data center infrastructure operations.
* Troubleshoot, debug and resolve issues related to systems, network and infrastructure environment.
* Deploy applications on Microsoft Windows 2003/2008, IIS 6/7, MSMQ, SQL server and other third party components and services.
* Deploy application and systems patches.
* Provides assistance to users related to systems, network, storage, and security.
* Monitors and reviews server/system logs and take appropriate actions
* Strong working experience with Windows 2003/2008/2012 server, SQL Cluster, VMware virtualization (vCenter/vSphere).
* Strong working experience working with Data Center operations systems: APC InfrastruXure management system.
* Strong working experience with virtualization technology: VMware vCenter, vCloud and vSphere.
* Strong troubleshooting abilities to identify and resolve complex network, hardware, storage and software issues.
* Good working experience implementing and managing system monitoring technology like Nagios and Splunk.
* Good working experience with Network/Switches (Cisco).
* Good working experience with SAN/NAS experience.
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Working experience with programming languages (C/C++) and scripting is a plus.
* 3 – 5 years data center system administration and management experience in high volume transactional SaaS operations, 24x7x365 operations, and management of mission critical systems and environments is a must.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology is required.
* Demonstrated experience managing SaaS data center operations and fault tolerant environments.
* Self-motivated and passionate about the Windows Systems Engineering role.
* Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows server management tools.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center