To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
JAVA Technical Lead
In this position you will lead a team of Software Engineers who are engaged in a large scale effort to design, develop, implement and support insurance applications. In this position you will work in conjunction with the Director of Application Development to implement robust business applications. You will be expected to maintain awareness of internet trends, technologies and best practices. You must be adept at problem solving, workflow analysis, interpersonal relations, and have excellent oral/written communications skills. You must have the ability to direct others while promoting a spirit of partnership and collegiality across administrative and functional areas of the company. You will be expected to contribute with hands on development.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Object-Oriented software design and development
• Minimum 5 years of experience in application design and development
• Minimum 5 years development experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading other Developers
• Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
• Familiarity with Open Source frameworks such as Spring
• Familiarity with Hibernate or/and MyBatis
• Expert level skills in Object-Oriented software design
• Expert Level skills in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Expert level skills in SQL and database design
• Familiarity with JBoss Drools (rule engine)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center