To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Manager, IT Software Applications
1. Direct and coordinate the support, enhancement and maintenance activities of business software applications.
2. Direct and coordinate business application software projects.
3. Manage and lead an application support organization of technology professionals.
4. Develop and manage budgets for application support related capital and operational expenses.
5. Develop and measure service levels for the application support organization.
6. Develop and implement application support policies, processes, procedures and strategies.
7. Manage key vendor relationships.
8. Present findings, recommendations, and specifications in written and/or oral presentations.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Minimum of seven years experience managing, developing and implementing business software application solutions.
2. MBA or BA/BS and five or more years of relevant technology and business experience.
3. Strong working knowledge and demonstrated experience in business software application definition, design, implementation, support and project management.
4. Demonstrated team leadership and management skills.
5. Excellent communication, oral presentation and writing skills.
6. Effective interpersonal skills. Skilled in team dynamics. Ability to manage a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities and assignments. Ability to calmly handle crisis situations with minimal direction.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center