To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
e-Commerce Web Developer
• Understand development best practices, processes and standards and apply them to development activities.
• Provide implementations that are appropriately scalable, maintainable, securable, reliable, extensible, flexible, available, manageable, etc.
• Prototype to prove the feasibility of the design, and create the design artifacts that are required to deliver and to maintain business-oriented eCommerce and infrastructure solutions.
• Understand, describe and communicate standards, capabilities and constraints for eCommerce and infrastructure platforms.
• Assess operational and performance requirements and provide designs and modifications to improve systems and enhance performance.
• Be responsible for the timely delivery of defined service offerings.
Expert experience in Java technologies including Servlets 2.3, JSP 2.0, JDBC, EJB, Core Java, Struts/Tiles or other Java-based UI framework and other J2EE technologies; and familiarity with XML, XSD, and XSL.
Full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable eCommerce systems.
A deep understanding of database concepts in a complex multi-tier architecture and experience with MS SQL Server or Oracle.
Proven experience integrating with middleware, databases in a complex multi-tier architecture.
Able to work with source code control system in multi-project, multi-developer environment.
Able to keep focused and organized in complex situations.
Proven ability to analyze complex problems and implement sound solutions.
Well developed inter-personal communications, both oral and written.
Excellent planning, research, time management, multi-tasking, problem resolution and decision making abilities.
Provides technical expertise and strategic guidance to co-workers.
Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal business and technical teams as well as vendors and consultants.
EDUCATION: B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center