To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java / WebMethods Developer
1. Develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications that are more complex with full competency.
2. Analyzes and validates complex system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Designs, develops and implements new programs and/or modifications of existing applications. Responsible for the more complex designs, prototypes and other methodologies for new and/or existing systems including the development and implementation of test plans and program specifications with various interfaces.
3. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents and implements complex software applications according to standards.
4. Defines and develops specifications and programs complex technical modules, applications, prototypes and computer programs.
5. Assists in leading all aspects of applications programming and development including file design, update, storage and retrieval.
6. Evaluates and provides technical solutions to complex application development problems.
7. May coordinate activities of a project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs.
8. May act as a technical programming consultant for small-scale projects that include multiple product lines and various interfaces.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center