To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Embedded Software Engineer:
* Develop embedded C, C++, C# and PHP applications.
* Development of signal processing algorithms.
* Work closely within a small development team to troubleshoot development & production environments, performance tune, and optimize embedded systems.
* Development and execution of test procedures.
* Development of supporting design documentation.
* Relational database (SQL) understanding.
* Ability to work under time constraints with verbal & written instructions of varying levels of detail and changing requirements.
* Strong written and verbal skills.
* Experienced with C/C++ and bash.
* Good understanding of microprocessor hardware architectures (preferably ARM).
* Experience with in-circuit emulators in embedded systems.
* Comfortable working in a Linux operating system environment.
* Experience writing and debugging Linux kernel modules preferred.
* Experience with python, PHP, java script and OpenEmbedded preferred.
* Experience with Digital Signal Processing methods.
* Minimum BSCE, BSEE or equivalent. BSCS with a strong hardware background will also be considered.
* Willingness to work across multiple disciplines (digital, analog, HV and firmware).
* 2+ years working experience.
* New Graduates, based on aptitude and previous experience will also be considered.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center