To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Design, develop, code, and document small modules as part of larger firmware projects.
Time estimate coding efforts.
Work with Electrical and Mechanical Engineers in the creation of project specifications.
Utilize structured coding techniques when developing code bases, and follow standard development practices.
Read schematics, utilize oscilloscopes, digital analyzers and other test equipment in the development and debugging of firmware designs.
Analyze electrical designs to make sure it meets the firmware needs.
Understand real time operating systems along with memory management techniques, threads of execution, thread synchronization, hardware initialization, sensor reading, and interacting with electromechanical devices.
Write device drivers, boot code, and interrupt service routines.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Minimum of Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
* Requires a minimum of 2 years of embedded development experience preferrably in a printing technology. Must have good communication skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
* Experience with implementing embedded operating systems such as Microsoft CE, Embedded Linux, Micrium, etc. on target hardware.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center