To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Network Engineer
• Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
• Manage Network Equipment with Network management software
• Maintain inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities
• Create and implement Firewalls rules and policies
• Develop and documents system standards for computer and network devices
• Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN
• Should be able to work after hours and weekends as on-call and project basis
• Maintain and Manage Physical Network connections and patches.
• Attend seminars and training to stay current on new technology
• Strong Knowledge of Ethernet Networking Topology via copper and fiber.
• Experience with TCP/IP protocols
• Experience with Routing protocols like OSPF, BGP etc.
• Experience with Cisco switches and routers
• Experience with Juniper and Cisco Firewalls
• Experience with Cisco ACE and Radware Load Balancers.
• Experience with Disaster Recovery via redundancy and High availability
• Strong knowledge of Radius Server
• Experience with Network Management software such as Solarwinds
• Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
• Works well both alone or in a team setting
• Strong analytical skills
• Good time management skills to multitask many project
• Cisco Certified Network Professional(CCNP)
• Good Project Management Skills
• Ability to understand application design workflow and how it relates to our network.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center