To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer II
• Work within a team of engineers and test personnel to prepare high quality deliverables during the design, implementation, integration, test and support phases of product development.
• Ensure compliance to all internal SOPs and FDA and industry regulations. Develop and/or improve development processes, procedures and protocols.
• Perform SW module unit test and SW integration test to ensure correct SW operation and quality.
• Participate in detailed design reviews in accordance with SOPs.
• Participate in code inspections in accordance with SOPs.
• Utilize the software configuration management system to correctly maintain SW files. Able to build SW and install SW in a development and product environment.
• Support test personnel with executions of verification tests and the repair of defects.
• Estimate work effort and resources necessary to complete assignments.
• 2 – 5 years previous experience in software design, analysis and trouble shooting in an engineering environment
• Technical knowledge of software engineering in product development
• Medical device background preferred
Education: BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center