To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
- Practices, mentors and develops company concepts, policies and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
- Applies functional expertise at a level to make significant company contributions.
- Project goals are broadly defined; defines project milestones; responsible for timely project completion.
- Makes major contributions to strategic directions and projects through knowledge of technology and its creative applications.
- Drives activities for publication and/or patent potential.
- Conceives, plans, and executes projects related to the strategic needs of the company.
- Designs and executes experiments to test hypothesis related project outcomes; extracts the full relevance of technical observations.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to multi-disciplinary projects.
- Assures experimental quality through sound experimental design; utilizes DOE; assists in the design of experiments for others.
- Participates or leads cross functional technical teams.
- Develops and maintains internal and external contacts to maintain technical knowledge.
- Trains others using a variety of methods on the theoretical and practical basis of techniques, processes and products.
- Participates or leads in project planning, process updates and contributes to experimental design.
- Presents results of projects both internally and externally.
- Reviews and critiques presentation for others; presents complex technical data to large and diverse groups.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
Who you are
-BS or equivalent in a directly related discipline, MS highly preferred. Advanced studies or training.
- Demonstrates success in technical proficiency, creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Expert knowledge and application of engineering principles and concepts.
- Reputation as emerging leader in field through performance and accomplishments.
- Understands and uses expert practices for requirements management, development and analysis.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center