To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. DEVICE Software Engineer
* Employer will accept Bachelorís degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related technical field, followed by 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a computer-related occupation. Experience must include: 7 years of experience in software development using C/C++ and Java.
* 5 years of demonstrated experience in client engineering software development for mobile platforms, porting, integration and verification programs.
* Experience with embedded device software development and wireless device testing.
* Knowledge of UNIX, Android, and Windows operating systems.
* TCP/IP, HTTP,SSL , XML, WBXML and WAP.
* Troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of Open Mobile Alliance Device Management, Firmware Over The Air, LAW(Lock and Wipe) and SCOMO(Software Component Management Object).
* Experience in ARM Boot code of RTOS firmware.
* Experience in Google Android Platform.
* Experience in BSP porting of Embedded Linux.
* Experience in Qualcom REX, BREW and L4 RTOS.
* Experience in Wireless carrierís OTA-DM requirements such as Verizon, AT&T and etc.
* MS Visual Studio C++ 2008, RVCT2.2/3.1/4.1 and GCC3.4.4 skills.
* JAVA, Eclipse, ADT, ANT, Google Android SDK/NDK and Python skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center