To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
I/T System Analyst Sr.
* 30% - Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
* 30% - Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
* 20% - Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
* 10% - Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
10% - Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in systems analyst, data warehousing, and/or business intelligence work
* Demonstrated experience with SQL
* Demonstrated experience with ETL and/or business intelligence tools
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
* College education and/or technical certifications
* Experience with the following ETL or BI toolsets: Business Objects R3 (Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Crystal, Infoview, and Web Intelligence); Cognos Powerplay, Transformer; Finance, Decision Stream; Informatica (Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor)
* Unix shell scripting experience
* Expertise in dimensional modeling techniques
* Experience in master data management and data quality
Demonstrated application of business theory and principles to achieve intended results
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center