To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Mobile Web Product Engineer
· The candidate must have demonstrated experience in the mobile front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, html development across different form-factors and devices.
· The candidate must have deep expertise in Online content management systems with concepts such as content syndication, reusability, auto-form factor adjustment and optimizing the web experience for mobile.
· The candidate will have a proven track record of successfully delivering mobile web projects related for E-commerce, portals, and mobile software development.
· The candidate will partner with product management and create mobile application prototypes to test new features or entirely new applications on current and future mobile platforms.
· The candidate will be responsible to develop a mobile application & usability testing methodology across devices and browsers
· The candidate will interface with a team of internal engineers and Service providers in a geographically distributed structure to drive mobile solutions.
· Demonstrate strong capabilities in assessing business needs while providing creative and effective solutions in conformance to emerging technology standards.
· Demonstrate experience with implementing structured and unstructured content management solutions to support an mobile eCommerce site
· Ensure that E-commerce projects are designed and delivered according to plan and under budget.
· A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is required.
· 4+ years of developing web portals and eCommerce is required.
· 3+ years of developing mobile web applications across devices.
· Experience with mobile IDEs and native app development is a plus.
· Strong understanding of iOS, Android, WP7 operating platforms.
· Comprehensive experience with Weblogic / IBM WebSphere/ Tomcat and industry leading Application servers.
· Experience designing and building dynamic and flexible mobile web applications for extremely high traffic and transaction volumes.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center